WHY YOU SHOULD GIVE $40.00 TOWARDS A SERVICE YOU HOPE YOU NEVER NEED!
For only $40.00 a year you can make sure that BASRA is there when needed. True enough, you may never need BASRA. Your friends and relatives may never need us, but you'll feel good to know that just for $40.00 a year membership, BASRA is ready and equipped. Only $40.00, it is a very reasonable sum considering that what you are helping to save is priceless - human life.
BASRA stands by, ready to help, 24 hours a day with boats, planes and communications. That costs money. Money for fuel, radios, boats, life-saving equipment and their maintenance; for telephones, airplane charges and the upkeep of a headquarters building.
HOW YOU CAN HELP!
- Register as a member or renew your BASRA membership. You do not have to work as a volunteer for BASRA when you are a member. We welcome and need Associate or Supporting members.
- Purchase some flags, caps or golf T-shirts. They are excellent quality and make great gifts. We make a very modest profit on these items.
- Donations are an extremely important part of the contributions BASRA depends on to function and maintain its service in Bahamain waters. We welcome any donations from our annual and lifetime members, corporate sponsors and new members.
Contributions direct to BASRA are not tax-deductible for U.S. persons
or entities. For U.S. tax-deductible contributions, please make your generous
Search and Rescue Charitable Foundation (SEARCH)
1811 N.W. 51st St., Hngr 42D
Fort Lauderdale FL 33309-7136,USA.
- Volunteer your services. We always need help. Not in the drama of a high speed rescue as much as posting letters, fundraising activities, etc.
- Oh Yes, and lest we forget, we could really use one of these.
MEMBERSHIP/MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL APPLICATION FORM
Fill out this form on-line, print it out, enclose a check payable to BASRA and mail it to:
Bahamas Air-Sea Rescue Association
PO Box SS 6247